Monday, March 10, 2014

26th Email: 9th Week in Morgantown

As usual, I'm emailing on day that is not Monday...haha who would have guessed? It pretty much snows once or twice a week, and almost always on P-day. That's just how we roll in Morgantown. So the library was closed on Monday, we had MLC (Missionary Leadership Council) on Tuesday in Sissonville, and I went straight from there to Bridgeport for an exchange. We couldn't email on Tuesday or Wednesday, so here we are on Thursday! :D So fun.
 
It's been a good couple of weeks though. I pretty much love being a missionary. It's definitely been the hardest, but greatest thing I've ever done in my life. Super cliche, but it's true. I'm learning so much and growing in ways that I wouldn't be able to without serving a mission.
So last transfer when I was first a STL, we had a Zone Meeting where we taught about the "Fourth Missionary." Awesome talk. Super motivational. Then at MLC, President Pitt and the Assistants told us what they want us to base our next Zone Meeting on. Can you guess? The Fourth Missionary!! Haha we were definitely inspired to use it last time. I'm excited to talk about it again and look at it from a few different angles.
 
Well, not much has changed...Life's pretty much the same old same old... The snow is melting, but it'll probably be back soon... I love Morgantown...I love my companion... I love the gospel.... and the Church is STILL true.
 
Love,
Sister Myers

No comments:

Post a Comment