Friday, February 14, 2014

24th Email: 6th Week in Morgantown

So...this week has been exciting! It's transfer week, which is always fun. So that's why I didn't email on Monday. Transfers are on Thursdays, so P-day gets pushed to Wednesday so people can pack their things if they're being transferred. But once again, the snow likes to throw things off here, so transfers got pushed to today, and then it got pushed back again, so it'll be tomorrow. So yesterday was actually P-day, but the library was closed because of the snow, so I couldn't email until today. Does that make sense? Oh, and I'm staying in Morgantown with Sister Larkin. Yay!! :) I'm really excited for this transfer. It's going to be great! Also, for some reason the library is only open until 4:00 today, and we didn't get here until 3:30, so this letter's gonna be short! But it's fine, because my next P-day is in a few days. Oh, but the library is closed on Monday too because of President's Day. So I guess I'll be emailing on Tuesday! Gah! Haha anyways, I love all of you, and I love being a missionary. 
 
Love, 
Sister Myers
 
P.S. T-- knows the church is true and she wants to get baptized. Life is good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment