Friday, February 7, 2014

23rd Email: 5th Week in Morgantown

Hello! :) Another wonderful week has flown by. I can't believe it's almost time for transfers again! I think Sister Larkin and I will probably be staying in Morgantown, but who knows!

Well, I'm running short on time today...silly computers only let me stay on for an hour....so this'll be short today. Oh, and the Library was closed on Monday because of the snow, and we have had a CRAZY busy week, so that's why I'm emailing on a Thursday. We had a couple great lessons this week. It was so great to finally have some appointments that didn't fall through! :D We had a really fun lesson with this guy named J--. He knows the Bible really well, and we were just jumping around all over the place in the Old and New Testament while we taught the Plan of Salvation. It was so fun! I definitely want to know the Bible better than I do though. Ah! There's just so much knowledge I want to be in my brain, but I don't have the time to get it in there! I told Sister Larkin I might just stop going to bed and start studying through the night so I can read everything I want to.

Well, I hope you all have a grrreat week and remember who you are and what you stand for! Love you!
 
Love,
Sister Myers

No comments:

Post a Comment