Monday, April 28, 2014

34th Email: 17th Week in Morgantown

I love being a missionary. My testimony grows every day, and I'm constantly learning new things. I know that this church is true. I have no doubt. Granted, there is a lot that I don't fully understand, but that's okay! God has told me enough. He is my loving, Heavenly Father, Jesus Christ is my Savior and most constant friend, the Book of Mormon is truly God's word, Joseph Smith really did restore the true Church of Jesus Christ, which is a living, breathing church, and this knowledge is all we need to return and live with God again. The gospel is so simple and beautiful! Like Nephi, I glory in plainness. I glory in truth. I glory in my Jesus, for he hath redeemed my soul from hell.

If you know these things are true, go tell somebody about it! There are so many people in the world who are only kept from the truth because they know not where to find it. The world so desperately needs the message of the restoration of the gospel of Jesus Christ. What are you waiting for! Get off the computer or put your phone down, and go spread the good news! Don't know what to say? Just open your mouth. It'll be filled. "Therefore, verily I say unto you, lift up your voices unto this people; speak the thoughts that I shall put into your hearts, and you shall not be confounded before men; For it shall be given you in the very hour, yea, in the very moment, what ye shall say. But a commandment I give unto you, that ye shall declare whatsoever thing ye declare in my name in solemnity of heart, in the spirit of meekness, in all things. And I give unto you this promise, that inasmuch as ye do this the Holy Ghost shall be shed forth in bearing record unto all things whatsoever ye shall say."

Love,
Sister Myers


No comments:

Post a Comment