Thursday, May 8, 2014

35th Email: Last Week in Morgantown

This week was really great! It consisted of meeting a dog that I'm pretty positive is part polar bear, trying to take a selfie with some lambs (they refused to cooperate), pulling over on the interstate on the way to MLC so Sister Christensen could relieve her stomach, and the best zone meeting ever, where we had a life-size board game in the gym complete with a two-foot tall die and rolls of toilet paper being thrown at the players from the sides. It was so fun!! And there was a point to it, I promise! We talked about covenants, enlarging our vision, and being purified. It was really good. Something I love about teaching groups of people is that sometimes what we prepare and present isn't necessarily what they hear or learn. The spirit comes in and teaches the individuals.

 Oh, and yesterday we found out about transfers! Sister Christensen and I will both be leaving Morgantown tomorrow (there isn't enough work to do on the university during the summer since all the students are gone, so there will just be the Elders here). I will be going to a little old town called Milton, West Virginia, and my companion will be Sister Wines. I'm pretty stoked! Sister Christensen actually served in Milton for 3 transfers before she came to Morgantown, so she has been telling me all about Milton. Basically it's going to be awesome! I'm going to miss Morgantown, though. Transfers are always bittersweet.

Well, I hope all is well with everyone, wherever you are! LOL! (Lot's of Love)

Love,
Sister Myers


No comments:

Post a Comment