Monday, May 12, 2014

36th Email: 1st Week in Milton, West Virginia

Whelp! How is everyone? Good? Good! I'm doing great. I am currently in Milton, West Virginia with Sister Wines, who is from Vancouver, Washington, and she was actually in my ward up at BYU-Idaho! Pretty cool! Milton is pretty sweet. I like it a lot so far. The people are great, the scenery is BEAUTIFUL, and I just love being a missionary. I hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day. I did! It was so good to talk to my wonderful mommy! If you didn't tell your mother you love her, go do it right now! She deserves it!

There really are a lot of great people here. Our ward mission leader is the bomb, and we're teaching some pretty great people. Everyone is so friendly here. I love it!

Sorry it's short today! Busy, busy, busy!

Love,
Sister Myers

No comments:

Post a Comment