Monday, November 10, 2014

59th Email: Busy Busy BUSY!

Holy smokes! I feel like this week had a month's worth of stuff crammed into it! Last Monday feels like ages ago. We did a lot of driving this week (I absolutely love all these curvy roads that make me carsick...), Mission Leadership Council in Sissonville on Tuesday, Clarksburg Zone Meeting on Thursday, Morgantown Zone Meeting on Friday, which was followed by an exchange with the Morgantown 2nd Ward sisters. I spent the day in Morgantown with Sister Call and it was so fun! And cold. Sister Call is incredible. She goes home in a few weeks (to Springville, Utah, funny enough), and when I asked her why she decided to come on a misison, she proceeded to tell me the coolest story ever about how the gospel has changed her life and how she gained a testimony of the Book of Mormon. Basically she inspired me to be a better missionary and to become more deeply converted to the gospel.
Life is good! The church is consistently true! Heavenly Father loves us! I love being a missionary! I love the people, I love the gospel, aaand I've never been more tired in my life! Maybe I'll take a nap today. Eh...probably not...
Sorry it's short again. Busy, busy, busy! Love ya!
Love,
Sister Myers

No comments:

Post a Comment